Subject: Ongoing projects - status update as of 2024/02/07 / requests for clarification
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 15:15:58 +0100

Hi,

Status update as of 2024/02/07 is PR for AVATAR project is available at 
https://github.com/DataInMotion/avatar-libraries/pull/2/ along with list 
of questions which need to be addressed by Mark, once he's back from 
holidays.

Since these are for Mark, and I have no other questions, I would like to 
ask we postpone today's meeting and I can focus on this next project you 
mentioned Juergen, i.e. "OGC Features".

Regards,

-- 
           Michael H. Siemaszko
           Telegram: mhsiemaszko
           Email:[email-masked],
                  [email-masked]
           WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
           GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
           LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
           Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/